The Eczema Association of New Zealand is a dedicated patient support group and is part of an independent not-for-profit Australasian wide organization. The Eczema Association of Australasia (EAA) was founded in 1994 as a non-profit registered charity and relies on memberships and donations along with corporate sponsors to achieve its aims. The Eczema Association of New Zealand (EANZ) commenced in 2015.
The Association is a valuable source of knowledge and advice on a wide range of issues associated with the management and treatment of Eczema.
The Eczema Association of New Zealand “Approved Corporate Member” Logo is available to corporate members that meet the standards and criteria set by the Eczema Association of New Zealand & TAPS.
The EANZ Gold, Silver and Bronze Standard Logo is the Eczema Association of New Zealand’s guide to help identify those companies and products that support the organisation. The approved EANZ logo assists consumers to acquire confidence in the knowledge that their preferred skin care product demonstrates meaningful support in the education and management of Eczema. Dependant on the level of membership, your brand will enjoy a diverse range of benefits. These benefits include:
- Annual license to incorporate the EANZ Eczema Association Logo on product packaging and marketing.
- Your brands logo included in all EANZ marketing and communication materials
- Brand representation and stand at the Auckland Eczema Summit 2016
- A4 full page Advertisements in the EAA / EANZ Quarterly magazine electronic and printed versions.
- Access to EANZ consumer membership for an electronic database promotional email campaign.
- Full Sponsorship of NZ Eczema Awareness Week Campaign in 2016.
- Your logo prominently displayed on the EANZ website.
- Your logo displayed on the EANZ Supporter’s page, prominently acknowledged as a EANZ Corporate Member with a live link to your website.
Upon approval and full payment of the applicable Corporate Membership Level, your product / business / service brand logo will be eligible on all Eczema Association of New Zealand marketing (subject to Membership level).