A Brief Profile
The Eczema Association of New Zealand (EANZ) is part of an independent not-for-profit Australasian wide organization. The Eczema Association of Australasia (EAA) was founded in 1994 as a non-profit registered charity and relies on memberships and donations along with corporate sponsors to achieve its aims. The Eczema Association of New Zealand (EANZ) commenced in 2015.
The Association is a valuable source of knowledge and advice on a wide range of issues associated with the management and treatment of Eczema.
“The Eczema Association of New Zealand Inc supports and educates Eczema sufferers and carers, along with the wider community, in all aspects of Eczema and its impact.”
- is a National, Non-Profit Organisation
- is an Incorporated Body
- has International Links
- has it’s name registered with the Australian Securities Commission
- has a Medical Advisory Board
- has a good working relationship with New Zealand & International Dermatologists;
- Paediatric Health Practitioners, Natural Therapists; other Medical Practitioners;
- Pharmaceutical Companies; Political Representatives from various parties and many
companies who manufacture products which may be beneficial to Eczema sufferers.
As well as supporting and educating Eczema sufferers, their carers and the wider community, the EANZ also aims
- to greatly increase public awareness of Eczema
- to ensure the improved treatment of sufferers and carers in public situations
- to improve and broaden the availability of medical treatments and supplies for Eczema sufferers
- to maintain links with Medical Professionals to ensure continuance of up-to-date information
- to conduct Specialised Research into the causes and effects of Eczema.
EANZ Membership Benefits:
- EAA / EANZ Quarterly Magazine with tips, information, members letters & details of the latest products on the market
- Free product samples which may be beneficial for Eczema sufferers
- Optional Social Register for members to contact others on the Register
- Information Sheets on a wide range of Eczema topics
- Help & information from Dermatologists & Natural Therapists via the EANZ
- Availability of staff to discuss the condition, its difficulties & impact.
For further information please phone 0800 ECZEMA (329 362) or email [email protected]